where things become stagnant

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

cartier

hello everybody!!

well, today was quite a happy happy day despite being locked out from my house cause i've forgotten my keys.

but i managed to study bio and did my maths tutorial! it can be said to be one of the most productive days.

alrighty, back to what i really want to talk about today.

Have you ever felt kind of lost as you watch the clock? everytime you see the second hand move, that second is gone forever. you'll never be able to get it back, unless you get to go back to the past, which i believe is impossible.

Let's not think too much about it. What we need, is a good watch to remind you of the time and to instill some guilt and anxiety in you when you're running late.




We better not digress. Introducing to you.......






I want this **watch!!!!

So, anybody interested in contributing to Clarice's Watch Fund? I'll appreciate it. =P

Let's not talk about my shoes fund anymore. I don't need a pair of shoes. I need a watch cause there are cracks found on both my watches. BOTH. =( I flung my hand and knocked into the OHP this morning resulting in a crack that looks like a second hand. =(

boos to OHP.

AYE. That's all dudettes and dudes.

Bye bye!

Have a fun time studying!

** Picture and Watch courtesy of Cartier

Boutique Cartier can be found at the following locations:

1.Hilton Hotel
2.Ngee Ann City
3.DFS Galleria

Thank you for your extremely kind and generous support.